درس 7, موضوع 2
در حال پیشرفت
0% تکمیل شده
Welcome to Week 2 of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies! Here are some announcements and clarifications from Week 1.
- The course is self-paced, meaning that you have the option of doing assignments as quickly or slowly as you’d like for the most part. There are only two restrictions on your speed:
- All assignments are due at the end of the course. However, we recommend staying with the pace as much as possible, both to get help from your fellow students and to avoid cramming everything in the last week.
- All material is released weekly on Mondays, at 00:00 UTC. If you’re blazing through the material, feel free to delve deeper into the material through discussion boards, supplementary readings, or online resources! Whitepapers are a great place to find more technical information.
- The grading categories are divided as follows:
- 30% Homework
- 30% Quick Check (Unlimited tries but still graded on correctness)
- 30% Quiz (Limited number of tries)
- 10% Discussion and participation
- There are two styles of questions: multiple choice, and check boxes, distinguished visually by the use of circles or squares for answer selection. Circles correspond to multiple choice, and squares to checkboxes.
- With multiple choice, there is only one correct answer out of the options.
- With checkboxes, there is no limit to the number of choices. There may be as few as one correct answer, but there may also be as many correct answers as there are options. You must get exactly the right choices to get the question correct.
- We’re currently working on recording the Week 1 FAQ. To compile the questions, record answers, and edit together the clips will likely take until the end of the week, so we appreciate your patience. In the meantime, feel free to use the discussion boards or take a gander online if you’re eagerly awaiting clarifications.